2018 Wild & Scenic Film Festival
The 2018 Wild & Scenic Film Festival Will Take Place On Thursday, March 8th at CHATHAM UNIVERSITY!
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival – the nation’s premier environmental and adventure film festival – will stop in Pittsburgh in March as part of its nationwide tour to showcase environmental films that inspire action.
PRC and Allegheny CleanWays will host the evening of short films that showcase breathtaking ecosystems and powerful stories of individuals and communities taking action to protect their health and the environment. Click here to find trailers for this year’s films as well as more information.
The fourth annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival will take place on Thursday, March 8th at Chatham University’s Eddy Theatre. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the program begins at 6:30 p.m.
Save your seat at the 2018 Wild & Scenic Film Festival
Purchase tickets here
Ticket Pricing Information
- Advanced Tickets – $20 – Available online until March 7, 2018
- Day-of Tickets – $25 – Available online or at the door, March 8, 2018
Tickets include access to:
- Screenings of award-winning films from across the nation
- Volunteer drive for some of the region’s top environmental organizations
- Refreshments like local sustainable beer, popcorn, and the Franktuary food truck
- Raffle prizes from local restaurants, businesses, and institutions
- Much more!
All ticket sales directly benefit Allegheny CleanWays and PRC.