2019 Collection Events Season Begins
Mark your 2019 calendar now for dates to drop off a wide variety of materials – ranging from computers and household chemicals to usable building materials and unwanted medications – at upcoming collections sponsored by PRC and its partners.
PRC provides Pennsylvania residents with options to conveniently and cost-effectively dispose of a wide variety of materials throughout the spring, summer, and fall of 2019.
LAUNCH Saturday, May 4, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at North Park Swimming Pool parking lot, Allegheny County
Individuals can drop off automotive fluids, household cleaners, pesticides, paints and other household chemicals for a cost of $3/gallon (a few exceptions apply), cash only.
2019 household chemical collection schedule:
- May 4 (North Park, Allegheny County)
- May 18 (Concurrent Technologies Corporation ETF Facility, Johnstown, Cambria County)
- June 22 (Fairgrounds, Fayette County)
- July 20 (Wild Things Park, Washington County)
- August 17 (Boyce Park, Allegheny County)
- September 21 (South Park, Allegheny County)
- October 12 (Bradys Run Park, Beaver County)
LAUNCH Saturday, May 11, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, Frazer Township, Allegheny County
Individuals can drop off “e-waste” such as computers, cell phones, printer/toner cartridges, CFLs and expandable polystyrene packaging material at no cost.
For a fee, individuals can drop off alkaline batteries, televisions, computer monitors, fluorescent tubes, small Freon appliances and tires.
2019 hard-to-recycle collection schedule:
- May 11 (Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, Frazer Township, Allegheny County)
- June 15 (Bethel Park High School, Allegheny County)
- June 29 (Quaker Valley High School, Leetsdale, Allegheny County)
- July 27 (La Roche University, McCandless, PA 15237)
- August 3 (West Mifflin Area High School, West Mifflin, Allegheny County)
- October 5 (Settlers Cabin Park, Robinson Township, Allegheny County)