Electronic Recycling Collection in Delaware County
Made possible by the support of the Law Office of Winifred M. Branton, Delaware County and Delaware County Parks and in partnership with Covanta, PRC is excited to bring electronic recycling to Delaware County!
Registration is required. While registration is free, there are some fees associated with recycling certain materials, which will be collected on site. Please see the list below for fees that will be charged.
EVENT REGISTRATION HAS FILLED & IS NOW CLOSED
CLICK HERE to be added to the waitlist and contacted about future opportunities.
Thursday April 29, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm @ Rose Tree Park, Media PA
Materials Collected for a FEE:
- All Computer Monitors (flat screen & CRT) – $20 each
- Televisions – $30 each
- Console or Rear Projection TVs – $40 each
- Printers – $5 each
Materials Collected at NO Cost:
- CPU (towers), laptops, mice, & keyboards
- Home phones & cellphones
- Tablets & UPS
- Routers, & modems
- DVD Players, VCRs, & stereos
- Copiers & scanners
- Electronic cables
- Video game consoles
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Cable boxes
DO NOT BRING: freon containing devices (i.e. , refrigerators, dehumidifiers), large appliances, mixed recyclables (i.e. cans, plastic, glass, cardboard, paper), batteries, lightbulbs, smoke detectors
We ask that all in attendance please follow these guidelines:
- Wear a face mask and stay in your vehicle at all times
- Payment via credit or debit card is preferred for a contactless payment experience
- Place materials to be recycled in trunk or truck bed to provide adequate social distancing
- Please arrive on site at your allotted time.
Please contact [email protected] or call Carol Butler at 610-353-1555 with any questions or for assistance with registration.