CLOTHING, ACCESSORIES & SHOES
Men’s, Women’s, Plus size clothing, Children and Infant’s Clothing, Business casual shoes (flats and heels), Jewelry, Purses, Belts, Hats, and other Accessories
Transport wheel chairs, Wheel chairs, Rollators/pulmonary walkers, Shower chairs/stools, Transport benches,Bedside commodes, and other durable bathroom medical equipment
Hard wood furniture like bookcases, end tables, dining tables and chairs and dressers —nothing upholstered and no large metal or large wood desks, lamps, clocks, quality household decorating items, Mattresses ONLY if in good condition, no tears or stains,
Nothing upholstered; nothing with broken or missing pieces;
Small working appliances including toaster ovens, blenders, and coffee pots.
Pens, envelopes, file folders, etc
USABLE BUILDING MATERIALS
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom vanities & Bathroom fixtures like medicine cabinets, towel bars, toilet paper holders
- New building materials like extra bundles of shingles, extra boxes of ceramic tile or pergo flooring
- Light fixtures, chandeliers, wall lights, ceiling fans, outdoor lantern light and lamps
- Tools that are in good condition and still work including outdoor hand tools
- Hardware like knobs, cabinet pulls, handles
- Good useable building materials like unpainted doors, thermal pane windows, shutters
No lead paint, no wall hung sinks, no sinks without base cabinets and no used paint or partial gallons or quarts can be accepted and no used carpet can be accepted.
NEW BUT NOT NEEDED:
We know that sometimes you receive items you never open and don’t need. Help these items find a good home with one of our partner non-profits.
Bleach, Laundry Soap. Bleach Wipes, Trash Bags, and Pet Treats to benefit the Anna Shelter
Canned Goods to benefit the Erie City Mission
New/unopened bath & body products, cosmetics, and personal care products to benefit Dress for Success Erie