Household Chemical Collection Events
Since 2003, Pennsylvania Resources Council has hosted Household Chemical Collection Events in Southwestern Pennsylvania. The program is made possible by the support of many partners and volunteers. The events have directly resulted in the safe management of 6,000,000 lbs of household chemicals.
The events are restricted to household quantities of household chemicals. If you have materials generated by a business or other commercial source, please contact us for assistance. For events outside of Western Pennsylvania, please contact your County Recycling Coordinator. We also have information for County’s we partner with at our events.
2022 HOUSEHOLD CHEMICAL COLLECTION EVENTS
- April 16 – PPG Paints Arena surface parking lots, Allegheny County — REGISTER NOW
- April 30 – Bradys Run Park, Beaver County — REGISTER NOW
- May 7 – North Park, Allegheny County — REGISTER NOW
- May 21 – Concurrent Technologies Corp. ETF Facility, Johnstown, Cambria County — REGISTER NOW
- June 18 – Fayette County Recycling Convenience Center, Fayette County — REGISTER NOW
- June 25 – Wild Things Park, Washington County — REGISTER NOW
- August 20 – Boyce Park, Allegheny County — REGISTER NOW
- September 10 – South Park, Allegheny County — REGISTER NOW
- October 8 – Bradys Run Park, Beaver County — REGISTER NOW