Pennsylvania Resources Council (PRC) has partnered with the City of Pittsburgh to bring electronic waste recycling to City residents in neighborhoods throughout the city. It is the goal of this program to make electronic waste recycling a convenient process for residents of all Pittsburgh’s Districts.
2023 NEIGHBORHOOD EVENTS
- Final one of the Season coming in October to Council District 3, details coming soon
NOTE: WHILE REGISTRATION IS FREE, MATERIAL DISPOSAL IS CHARGED AT A COST OF $0.35 PER POUND TO RECYCLE.
PAYMENT: Payment is accepted via cash, check or card.
All acceptable materials will be weighed, and fees assessed when material is dropped off. PRC reserves the right to refuse any material deemed unacceptable.
- All Computer Monitors (flat screen & CRT)
- Televisions (all types, including console)
- Home Phones & Cell Phones
- Mice & Keyboards
- Servers, Routers & Modems
- DVD Players, VCRs & Stereos
- Copiers & Scanners
- Video Game Consoles
- Electronic Cables
- Freon Appliances including air conditioners and dehumidifiers
- VHS, DVDs, Cassette tapes
- Batteries including alkaline, NiCad, and lead acid
- CPU (towers) & Laptops* accepted at no cost*
We are NOT accepting household hazardous waste (HHW), pharmaceuticals or tires at these collections.
If you have questions about any materials listed above, or not listed above, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 412-489-9299.
- Please arrive on site at your allotted time.
- Place materials to be recycled in trunk or truck bed if able
- Payment is accepted via cash, check, debit, or credit card
If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 412-489-9299.