Recycling & Waste Reduction Program
It’s time to talk “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”
Recycling and waste reduction are crucial so that we can leave this planet as a sustainable home for future generations. Making new use of old materials and products through reusing and recycling benefits the environment by reducing the amount of waste that enters landfills, but with so many regulations, how do you know what, where, and how to recycle everything?
PRC’s Recycling & Waste Reduction Program explores the world of waste with a focus on recycling in Pennsylvania. Learn about how the recycling process works and what we can do to support quality recycling and waste reduction in our own lives. We will cover the basics of curbside, drop-off, and specialty recycling and address questions like:
- Do I need to remove lids and labels?
- Which materials can I recycle curbside?
- Why is it so hard to recycle TVs?
- What does “single stream” mean? Is it good or bad?
- What do I do with unwanted household chemicals?
- I think I’m a pretty good recycler, but what can I do better?
- …and more!
View the pre-recorded webinar below or register for an upcoming live webinar and Q&A session. Pre-registration for live webinar is required.
Click below to register.